The American Concrete Pavement Association-New Mexico Chapter (ACPA-NM) while only in its third year is beginning to be recognized as the coordinated voice of the concrete paving industry in the state. ACPA-NM members and staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, construction and maintenance of high-performance concrete pavements. Our affiliations with ACPA, other state Chapters and the National CP Tech Center provide networking and technology transfer opportunities for New Mexico users to consider nationally recognized concrete pavement innovative solutions.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements statewide, the New Mexico Chapter, ACPA facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Associate members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- ACPA Chapter/State Association Network
- National CP Tech Center
- Future intent – Annual NM Concrete Paving Workshop
Coming 2017 – Opportunities for members and agencies to make application for State Concrete Paving Awards – For projects completed in 2016
- State Concrete Paving Awards
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
- NMDOT / ACPA-NM Base & Pavement (B&P) Joint Cooperative – Six Industry members 2 each from Associated Contractors of NM (ACNM), Asphalt Pavement
- Specifications Committee (SpecCom)- Providing members opportunity to determine ACPA-NM recommendations to the B&P
- Future committees and task groups are anticipated for CPR (Concrete Pavement Restoration), Municipal, Quality, Education, and Workshop Planning.
- As provided in website and on request
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- New Mexico Chapter, ACPA Meetings and Events